MRI based information (here prostate volume) is helpful in correctly identifying patients with prostate cancer, in addition to the lesions that can be found with MRI.
- Magnetic resonance imaging–targeted vs. conventional transrectal ultrasound–guided prostate biopsy: Single-institution, matched cohort comparison
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Defined Prostate-Specific Antigen Density Significantly Improves the Risk Prediction for Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer on Biopsy
- Cognitive Versus Software Fusion for MRI-targeted Biopsy: Experience Before and After Implementation of Fusion
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Provides Added Value to the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial Risk Calculator for Patients With Estimated Risk of High-grade Prostate Cancer Less Than or Equal to 10%
- My family was traumatized twice by the death of my dad